gtkfileselection question

I would like to show a fileselection where all the user needs to do is
select a directory, not a file.

Before the recent changes with respect to scrolled windows, I was simply
doing a hide on the file_list.  However now the scrolled_window remains,
since it is seperate.  Is there a better way to get what I would like?
(short of just creating my own dialog?)  I have not seen a directory only
version on any other apps, though I would expect someone else might have
done this.

Thanks
-chris

Christopher Rogers      Stevens Institute of Technology
gandalf@pobox.com       http://www.pobox.com/~gandalf
Find my PGP PublicKey - http://www.pobox.com/~gandalf/CDR.asc