Compiling GLib on a DG/UX

	Hello!

	I'm trying to compile Glib 1.2 in a DG/UX! I receive
the folowing error during compilation:

        /bin/sh ./libtool --mode=link gcc  -g -O2 -Wall -D_POSIX4A_DRAFT10_SOURCE -D_REENTRANT  -o testglib  testglib.o libglib.la
gcc -g -O2 -Wall -D_POSIX4A_DRAFT10_SOURCE -D_REENTRANT -o .libs/testglib testglib.o -L/usr/local/lib .libs/libglib.so
sys_siglist                         .libs/libglib.so
UX:ld: ERROR: .libs/testglib: fatal error: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to .libs/testglib
*** Error code 1

	When I run the configure script, it tests sys_siglist, but it only
says that it is not declared (?).

	Reagards, and thanks for all the help!
--
                                     Alberto Manuel Brandao Simoes