Multiple gtkrc files?

I have two monitors; a Hercules monitor, which does 768x384x1, and a SVGA one,
which does 1152x768x16. I want to run GTK+ and Gnome applications on both
monitors. Unfortunately, a style which looks good on the SVGA monitor is
usually unreadable on the Hercules monitor and a style which looks good on the
Hercules monitor looks ghastly on the SVGA one.

What I want to do is to have two gtkrc files; one for :0 and one for :1. This
would allow me to pick suitable fonts and colours (or lack thereof) for
applications on each monitor and so have the best of both worlds.

Does anyone know a way of letting me do this?

Oh, and does anyone have any decent monochrome themes?

--
+- David Given ---------------McQ-+ A friend is someone you call to help you
+- http://wired.st-and.ac.uk/~dg -+