Beginner's GTK+ questions
- From: "Justin Ross" <opiskin hotmail com>
- To: gtk-list redhat com
- Subject: Beginner's GTK+ questions
- Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 19:18:51 PST
I've been duking it out with the docs, but I'm not cool enough to figure
1. I want to set the background color of just one widget, a button.
2. My project is a little weird: I don't think I'll need a window
manager. All Ineed to be able to do is position the widgets in the
display, sans decorations. Is this possible without a wm?
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
] [Thread Prev