Re: [gtk-list] gtk/gdk documentation

Thomas.Gaudin@emi.u-bordeaux.fr said:
> Hi,

> Anybody can tell  me where can I find good documentation (on line or
> books) about gdk ot gtk ??

> regards

> thomas Gaudin

Have you tried the newer documentation at

<http://www.gtk.org/documentation.html>?

I've found it to be useful, especially the GTK+ Tutorial.
Unfortunately, there's currently no French or German translation;
It's currently only available in English, Spanish, Chinese, Italian,
and Korean.  Want to do a translation for them?

Best
   rickf
--
Rick Forrister                 <Richard.Forrister@jpl.nasa.gov>

"To get something done a committee should consist of no more than
 three people, two of whom are absent."  Robert Copeland