Possible bug in GTK+1.1.16 (CList)

Hello,

the following bug report is concerned to paul-0.0.6, available at

  http://www.physik.uni-halle.de/~e2od5/debian/paul.html

or

  ftp://tower.physik.uni-halle.de/pub/debian-maintain/paul/paul-0.0.6.tar.gz

Since I changed the list of images from List to CList widget
I have problems when deleting images from this list.  When deleting
an image, that means removing a CList entry I get randomly SIGSEGVs.
Debugging with dmalloc was not successful (it died without any clue).
Moreover the SIGSEGV seems to occure in an GTK+ internal state,
because simple printf's work until I reach the end of my callback
function.

Please tell me if you need further information or if I should try
to strip the code to the necessary bit.

Kind regards

     Andreas.