Re: [gtk-list] drawing lines on picture

On Tue, 23 Feb 1999, Thomas Gaudin wrote:

> Ok, it must be trivial for  most of you but if someone could give me a
> clue, I would be glad...

Hi Thomas,

You want to draw rectangle over you image and you want your image to be
safe? I think, if you are using drawing_area you cant try to draw your
rectangle right on the pixmap, keeping image on drawing area, this is just
a suggestion, I've never tried.

> I have to draw a grid on an image which can be resized by a mouse click
> & drag, any advices will be welcomed.
> Where can I find some documentation (I have already read GTK tutorial,
> but without success) ?
>
> regards
>
> Thomas GAUDIN, a poor student who may not pass his exams.

you will pass, be sure :)

Good Luck,
_____
Alexander Kotelnikov