fonts in gtk

Hi,

does anyone have any trouble with specifying fornts in gtk style files?
Specifically, Gimp-1.1 seems to be aware of my locale settings and all file
dialogs are now in russian, however, it doesn't show it in appropriate
fonts. I changed the default style spec in ~/.gimp-1.1/gtkrc to point to
correct fonts, but it didn't have any effect. Someone told me that font
foundry is hardcoded to be 'adobe' - is that true?

--
	/\/\ike

Where do forest rangers go to get away from it all?