Robo Rally project looking for a client.. you looking for a project?

The client builder for this current Robo Rally project has dissappeared.
The server is fast and efficient and written by me. :) The only features
left to implement are option cards and special features such as teams. The
client simply interprets what the server sends and displays the result so
you may feel as if you are just creating a client and not getting to
process anything valuable. So simply a 'make-it-look-good' project.

I've created a client just for testing that just parses and displays text
and a simple chat window. A text dump is at the web site.

This is 4th implementation of the server rewritten after the last which
worked fine but had a really inefficient network talk protocal. (Was in C
now in C++). If the server were rewritten again it would likely deviate
little from the current protocal instead just simply be more efficient.

Check out the web page if you are interested. And please be, what's a
badass server without a badass client?

	http://roborally.merconline.com

Travis Loyd
[email: lelandg@usa.net				Encrypt your email too: ]
[other: s201635@mail.nwmissouri.edu		     http://www.pgp.com	]
[  pgp: send email with subject: sendmepgp				]