Re: [gtk-list] GtkClist selected rows

On Tue, 9 Feb 1999, Bernd Demian wrote:

> Hi,
> may be I have now eyes in my head, but I can't find any function that
> give me information, that and which rows are selected. Can everybody
> give me a solution.
> Bernd

This is not documented anywhere I could find, and I basically figured it
out by luck. (gint) clist->selection->data is the number of the row that's
selected. If there are multiple selections, the others can be accessed
like (gint) clist->selection->next->data and so on until next is NULL.

selection is just a GSList of the selections. data is a gpointer which
points to whatever your storing in your list. In this case, they stored
the integer number of the selected row in the pointer.

| pretzelgod                 | epgilles@olemiss.edu        |
| (Eric Gillespie, Jr.)      |                             |
| "That's the problem with going from a soldier to a       |
|  politician: you actually have to sit down and listen to |
|  people who six months ago you would've just shot."      |
|  --President John Sheridan, Babylon 5                    |