Gtk-WARNING **: horizontal scrolling not implemented

I get the warning

 Gtk-WARNING **: horizontal scrolling not implemented

whenever I destroy some of my windows. They are generated by Glade and
I do not really know how they are built. It seems it happens when I
have a text area in a scrollable window (I think).

Is this something I should care about? Is Glade generating incorrect
code, am I using it wrongly, or is the message just a debugging
message that I should not care about?

--
Regards, Anders               <URL:http://www.kampsax.dtu.dk/~and/>