optionmenu example?

Does anyone know where I can find some short examples of how to
create/use option menus? Unfortunately, I need a little more to go on
than gtkoptionmenu.c... :)

Thanks,

--
Toby Schaffer       "Don't kid yourself, Jimmy. If a cow ever got the
Grad-type Person    chance, he'd eat you and everyone you care about!"