Re: [gtk-list] Double-clicking in CLists (Gtk-perl)

On Fri, 17 Dec 1999, Frank R. Larsen wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've been looking into the Gtk+ reference manual on CList. I've been
> loking for a way to trap doubleclicks on an element in a Clist. Is there
> an easy way of trapping this?

try this:

   gtk_signal_connect(GTK_OBJECT(clist_widget), "event",
		      GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(clistEventCallback), NULL);

   int clistEventCallback(GtkWidget *clist, gint row, gint column,
			  GdkEventButton *bevent, gpointer data)
   {
	if ((bevent) && (bevent->type == GDK_2BUTTON_PRESS))
	{
		/* do whatever you want to do upon a doubleclick */

		return(TRUE);
	}

	return(FALSE);
   }