Re: [gtk-list] focuse binding

Jiang XU, dans le message (.gtk.general:756), a écrit :
> I want to use the arrow keys as a control in my application, but GTK+
> keeps stealing the key press events to move the focus around.   So, I
> try to break those default bindings, so that the arrowkey won't move
> focus around.
>
> But I don't know how to break those default bindings, Any one can Help
> me????  I really appreciate that

I think you should use "gtk_signal_emit_stop_by_name". That's the way it's
dote to use the tab key to do the completion in the file selection widget.

I think you can't just unfocus a widget, and that there must be one
focused widget. You can prevent a widget from being focused with the flag
GTK_WIDGET_CAN_FOCUS.