Re: [gtk-list] Glib Development Questions

Alan Olsen, dans le message (.gtk.general:697), a écrit :
> What is the G_hash_foreach call used for?  what kind of value is returned
> in the third parameter? Is it supposed to be a linked list? A pointer to an
> array?  I guess this question goes for each of the _foreach calls.

void        g_hash_table_foreach        (GHashTable     *hash_table,
                                         GHFunc          func,
					 gpointer        user_data);

typedef void            (*GHFunc)               (gpointer       key,
                                                 gpointer       value,
                                                 gpointer       user_data);

Thesa are the prototypes. The pointer user_data that you gave to foreach is
blindly passed to func. This enables tyo to use one same function with
various options.