Problem with GnomeAbout and Gtk-Perl

I'm using a GnomeAbout dialog in my application. When I click 'About' in my
menu the first time the About dialog displays just fine. I then click close and
the dialog closes. If I click About again the dialog does not appear and I get
the following:

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkstyle.c: line 489 (gtk_style_attach): assertion `style
!= NULL' failed.

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkstyle.c: line 1087 (gtk_style_set_background):
assertion `style != NULL' failed.

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkstyle.c: line 3491 (gtk_paint_flat_box): assertion
`style != NULL' failed.

Here is the subroutine I'm using:

sub on_about_activate {
    my $about = $glade->get_widget('about');
    $about->show;
} # End on_about_activate()

I'm using the Gtk-Perl from CVS from about two days ago.

Does the GnomeAbout dialog get destroyed when you click? Perhaps that's my
problem?

--
Jason Bodnar
jason@shakabuku.org