Re: Need help in GTK-project

> Why do I need a headerfile for this?  Sorry to ask such stupid
> questions, but this is my first BIG program... at school al always
> learned to program in just one .c file and that was quite stupid I

Are you serious? It's really bad programming practice.
<<
  Eh, not that bad.

  It's a tradeoff, modularity is good, but 50 source files can be a lot
harder to maintain than 5.
  E.G. renaming (or just finding) a variable is much easier with a
minimum of files.  (Notice how the best tutorial examples are only 1
piece of code?  Programs are written to be read by people... If not, they
go extinct.)

  John