Re: [gtk-list] Re: setting label font size

>widget "*.GtkLabel" style "my_label_style"
>
>i am sure that "class" and "widget_class" can be used as well, but i
>am not sure i fully understand them.
><<
>  Thanks, does this work globally or do I need to refer to every label
>individually?

this particular approach works globally, excluding only those labels
that you explicitly give a name to using gtk_widget_set_name(). you
can also do the opposite (which is more common for me) of naming
particular labels (e.g. gtk_widget_set_name (w, "ModeButtonLabel"))
and then setting the style just for that widget(s):

    widget "*ModeButtonLabel" style "my_mode_button_label_style"

>  And this is an rc file settting, yes?

yes.

--p