Re: [gtk-list] libs of "Gtk" and "glib"

On Tue, 07 Dec 1999 04:03:07 -0800 (PST), Sergio Kriz wrote:

> Where can I find, lib's "Gtk" "glib"  for:
>
>   SunOs, IRIX and AIX.

Get Glib and Gtk at http://www.gtk.org/ and compile them for your system.

It works without a problem on IRIX 6.x systems (I use it every day). I
used gcc 2.8.1 and 2.95.2 to compile them and you should also have GNU
make because SGI make doesn't understand the GTK makefiles.

I haven't tried it on SunOS 4.1.4, but I think you can expect some
problems due to old X libraries (X11R4, AFAIK).

I don't have experience with AIX, but I've heard positive results on this
list.

Erik

Phone: +31-15-2785859  Fax: +31-15-2781843  Email J.A.K.Mouw@its.tudelft.nl