Re: [gtk-list] Re: bug found in the CTree widget

On Fri, 3 Dec 1999, Chris Phelps wrote:

> GtkCtree is part of a GtkClist, which is what I believe Havoc is
> talking about.

I was just confused, but the same point applies: this is memory corruption
or something weird like that, there's no reason to believe the bug is in
CTree itself (it could be in the Perl bindings or in any other widget).
My point is simply that the bug needs to be tracked down by looking at the
program that shows the problem, staring at the CTree function isn't going
to get you anywhere.

Havoc