Re: [gtk-list] Re: bug found in the CTree widget

Le Fri, 03 Dec 1999, Havoc Pennington a écrit :
> On Fri, 3 Dec 1999, Raphaël LANGELLA wrote:
> > When I'm calling the ctree_node_get_text function with the column 0, all I get
> > is __register_frame_info. When calling the function with any other column,
> > everything works fine. I'm using gtk+-1.2.6. Perhaps I should try the CVS
> > version.
>
> Almost certainly a problem with compilation or binary incompatible
> libraries or gdb or something like that - there's no way the CList itself
> could be causing this (unless it's corrupting memory, but any part of your
> program could be doing the memory corruption, the fact that the CList code
> is corrupted doesn't mean the CList code did the corruption).
>
> Havoc

The fact is that I'm not using CList but CTree widget. And the problem happens
when I'm accessing he column where there is a tree. This node is special
and I can't get its text using gtk_ctree_node_get_text. I could manage using
gtk_ctree_get_node_info, but I'm using Gtk-Perl and this function doesn't
exist.