ANNOUNCE: Linux C Programming List

David Lloyd has agreed to co-ordinate the Linux C Programming list. This
list is to facilitate progrmming linux with C. To subscribe to it ue the
followign email:

mailto:linux_cprogramming-subscribe@listbot.com

To access the archives go to the following address:

http://www.listbot.com/archive/linuxCprogramming

Here is the welcome message for the list:

"I started this list because I was having problems with lex, yacc and C.
Primarily for personal edification I had decided to write a `forth'
interpreter using these tools. I fell over myself when attempting to
write
the stack, an integral part of any `forth' program and any compiler for
that matter.

Although I found the general linux help areas such as IRC and yahoo.com
and the various mailing lists I belong to helpful, there was no specific
linux-c-programming mailing list. Consequently I have decided to create
one.

Thanks for joining us, I hope that we can achieve what we all joined
for.
As you already know this list is not moderated although I am its owner.
see no reason to moderate it; in my experience if particular threads go
awry other list members make sure they either stop or come back on
track.
Besides, it's refreshing to have an off-topic debate every now and then.

Feel free to post any questions, comment, concerns or such about
programming linux with C. Visit our homepage at

http://users.senet.com.au/~lloy0076/linux_c_programming/index.html."

David Lloyd.
Councilor for the City of Mitcham
Vice President Long Yang Club Adelaide
--
No one sleeps, oh Principe, god so cold
Keeping guard by the stars, you fill our hearts with the hope of love