Re: list for discussing glade?

from the quill of Preben Randhol <randhol@pvv.org> on scroll
<m31zcogt0x.fsf@kiuk0156.chembio.ntnu.no>

> Go to http://glade.pn.org/lists.html

Been there, done that.  :-)  From that page:

   There are two mailing lists for Glade:

   glade-list@glade.pn.org - This list is for announcements of new
   versions of Glade.

   glade-devel@glade.pn.org - This list is for discussions relating to
   the development of Glade.

It is obvious that glade-list is not the right one.  I would be
surprised if public posting were even enabled.

glade-devel *sounds* like it is for those who are looking to further
develop glade itself rather than developing other applications *with*
glade.  Am I wrong in how I am interpreting this description?

Thanx,
b.

--
Brian J. Murrell                              InterLinx Support Services, Inc.
North Vancouver, B.C.                                             604 983 UNIX