Re: [gtk-list] (no subject)

On Thu, 26 Aug 1999 11:15:05 +0000, list@lists.redhat.com wrote:
> I am having problems with my gtk programs. I had Red Hat Linux 5.2 with
> gtk version 1.0.6, and the programs written under that platform are not
> running properly under Red Hat Linux 6.0 with gtk version 1.2.x
> (specifically,the programs that involve callbacks which involve passing
> gpointers are not working. Please tell me if this is a problem with the
> libraries,the kernel (2.2.5), or the programs.

The kernel has nothing to do with it. I'm almost certain that some
differences between GTK+ 1.0 and GTK+ 1.2 are the cause of your problems.
Have a look at http://www.gtk.org/gtk+-1.2-Changes.html to see if you have
to change your programs. If this doesn't help, try to isolate the code and
send it to this list so we can see what is going wrong.

Erik

Phone: +31-15-2785859  Fax: +31-15-2781843  Email J.A.K.Mouw@its.tudelft.nl