Re: [gtk-list] Re: compile problems on SunOS 5.7

On Wed, 25 Aug 1999, Dave Reed wrote:

> Thanks - this got it to compile so until our sys admin installs a
> newer version of Perl, this will work.  Is there any disadvantage to
> this - i.e., does it cause any problems?

no, it'll just not rebuild the generated sources, which is not neccessary
if you don't develop gtk+ itself. we do ship all the generated sources out
of the box, so you'll be fine with those files. this is also the default
if you don't have perl5 or awk installed.

> Dave

---
ciaoTJ