strange segfault

I don't know if this has got anything to do with gnome functions,
but people at the C IRC channels don't run gnome so they can't compile
it:)

I got a strange segmentation fault that shows up when I try to g_print
the address of a certain struct, I put print statements everywhere,
because I couldn't figure it out with just gdb, but they don't help
either...
Maybe someone here knows where the error is?

here's a link to a tarfile with the source... the error is somewhere in
the
fileio.c I think, probably in load_monster(),
but it shows up in main where I test the functions.

http://gene.wins.uva.nl/~wrvhage/download/gquest-0.0.20-tmp.tgz

thanks,

Willem

--