RE: [gtk-list] [Q]: EventBox and key_press_event

I had an equal kind of problem: I had to let a drawingarea catch key events when a window had focus. I use gtk_widget_grab_focus (widget) after the widget is shown to let that widget get the events (there are also scrollbars in my window which work fine!).

Hope this will do the job.