Re: [gtk-list] text widget size in table

Don't bother answering.  Once again I have demonstrated how slow my brain
works.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Tim M.

"Timothy I. McGinnis" <tmcginnis@synertechsystems.com> on 08/19/99 01:05:09
PM

Please respond to gtk-list@redhat.com

To:   gtk-list@redhat.com
cc:
bcc:
Subject:  [gtk-list] text widget size in table

I have a table with 8 rows and 6 columns.  I can add widgets to the table
and everything works fine.
Now I want to have a entry widget in the middle of the table be smaller
then the rest of the
widgets in that column.  I have tried using the gtk_widget_set_usize() to
resize it, but it still expands
to fill the column.

Table attach call:
gtk_table_attach( GTK_TABLE(table), GTK_WIDGET(widget), col, col+1, row,
row+1, 0, 0, 0, 0);
gtk_widget_set_usize( GTK_WIDGET(entry), 20, -1);
Thanks
Tim M.