GladePerl: Object context

Hi Dermot, hello Gtk and Glade gurus!

I run into some problems with the right context of objects. For
inspection I use something like

sub on_Open_activate {
  my ($class, $data) = @ARG;
  my $me = __PACKAGE__."->on_New_activate";

  # <DEBUG>
  my $dummy;
  print "-----------\n";
  foreach $dummy (keys %$class) {
    print $dummy, " : ", %$class->{$dummy}, "\n";
  }
  print "-----------\n";
  # </DEBUG>

  return;
}

to dump the contents of the object data to the terminal. If you do that
from an object's constructor you can see that the context is right here
and it really sees the data from the object itself. But if you press for
example a button or a menu button you'll see that the handler function
(still inside the same package) seems to be called with the wrong
context! Only the data from Gtk::Button becomes dumped.

Do you know what I mean? Otherwise I could send you an example.

Bye, Robert
 +      Robert Schwebel,  Rueninger Weg 3g, 38124 Braunschweig         +
 +       Public Observatory Rothwesten (near Kassel, Germany)          +
 +        phone: +49-531-611959, e-mail: r.schwebel@tu-bs.de           +