More Truetype malarky

Hi, just in case anyone is working hard trying to find out how I can display
Freetype output in GTK (I doubt anyone actually is, but maybe it can be for
future reference).

I worked it out.
The bitmap memory area contains numbers from 0 to 4 which indicate the
palette colours.
Then it's just a case of creating a gdkimage of the desired size, and using
gdk_image_put_pixel () to copy the correct colour into the gdkimage. Et
voila. One usable image to put into a widget.

Iain