Re: [gtk-list] Re: A simple table query

> Try using gtk_table_attach() instead of gtk_table_attach_defaults().
> I think you need to experiment with the GtkAttachOptions.
> gtk_table_attach_defaults() doesn't let you specify the expand/shrink/fill
> properties directly, which is what you want to manipulate in this case.

    Ah, I didn't think about that....I'll try it later :)

> I've found using Glade to play with expand/fill properties makes things
much
> easier...

    Hmm, I still have a totally unfounded dislike of using GUI builders. I
think it stems from GADToolbox on the Amiga.

> As an aside, what theme was in use when that screenshot was taken?

    It's the QNX theme. It looks lovely, execpt for progressbars where it
just shows random memory dump or something. I dunno if that bug has been
fixed yet, gtk.t.o didn't meantion when a theme had been updated, last time
I checked.

Iain