Re: [gtk-list] FYI

	The date is set wrong on your machine....this is a message that you
	sent to the list yesterday.  Just thought that you might be
	interested.....

	gordon

On Sat, 31 Jul 1999 07:30:12 +0200, "Emmanuel DELOGET" nimbly made way across
the keyboard only to "trip" over the "tilde" key and produce the following: