Accelerators again

Noone answered my question about accelerators yet, so here it is again:

How do make pressing a certain key (on the keyboard) in my application
to do the same as klicking a button?

I.e.: there is a button:

        button=gtk_button_new_with_label("Quit");
        gtk_signal_connect(GTK_OBJECT(button), "clicked",
                           GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(delete), NULL);

and I would like to make pressing "q" to do the same, that is to call the
delete function.

How do I do this?

Nils

--
Plug-and-Play is really nice, unfortunately it only works 50% of the time.
To be specific the "Plug" almost always works.            --unknown source

PGP signature