Re: [gtk-list] Tab completion in Combo box ?

Preben Randhol [randhol@pvv.org] wrote:
>Looking at the Combo-box code (1.2.3) I noticed that TAB completion is
>implemented. I want to use this feature in a program so I tried to
>press tab (after having written the first part of one of the
>items). The problem is that the focus now was moved from the
>entry-widget (in the combo) to the next widget in the app. Is it
>possible to override the focus switching for this widget only?

Sure ... see GtkFileSelectionBox, this does exactly that to implement
tab-completion in the text entry widget at the bottom of the box.

John
--
John Cupitt, john.cupitt@ng-london.org.uk, +44 (0)171 930 2108
VASARI Lab, The National Gallery, Trafalgar Square, London, WC2N 5DN