RE: [gtk-list] Re: NEWBIE: Getting a Handle to an entry.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the question, but it sounds like the "handle"
you're looking for is the widget pointer that's returned when you create the
widget ... why not store it, and use it in the callback for your "Clear"
button:

// Declaring the entries as globals
GtkEntry* entry1;
GtkEntry* entry2;