NEWBIE: Getting a Handle to an entry.

I am building a dialog based application in which there are three text
fields (entries). I am trying to implement a Clear button that clears
all of those fields. I understand how to use gtk_signal_connect to
connect to a callback function and pass data (which would be an entry)
to that callback, but I am unsure as to how I can pass three entries to
that callback so that I can set them all to an empty string.

I would prefer to learn how to get a handle to the particular object
whether entry or anything else (e.g. checkbox, radio, etc.). I am
guessing that, if it is actually possible, you can do this by accessing
the children of the parent window and then testing for the Widget type,
but I am not sure how to do that. I can't find anything in the GTK
Tutorial that explains

Any pointers, tips, etc.

Thanks in advance.

-Matt