AW: [gtk-list] Re: WG: motion without mouse

Hi,
We need the program to tab through in a certain order.
Concrete situation is (its all done by a collegue) Enter and fill field
one
program checks if value is correct, reads further values from a file in
next fields.
Afterwards a grab focus is done. But then the order in which the program
should step through the fields
is completely out of order.

Sorry I did not specify better before but I did not have more infos than
I gave to you.
Antje