Imlib list?

Hi all,

Thank you so much for your suggestions with my pixmap situation! I used a
default colormap that Imlib chose, and it worked with flying colors. I have
narrowed down one major problem where I use libMagick to take a screen capture
and store it to disk, and GDK-Imlib to load the image into a GdkPixmap so that
it may be viewed. For some reason, the gdk_imlib_load_image function does not
always load the image, especially when it is smaller than, say, 300 pixels
wide.

Is there an Imlib mailing list where I can address this question?

Thanks,
--Arthur