Re: [gtk-list] Can't someone help a newcomer with an EASY question?

Rexdale:

> 1.  Where is the proper place to get the newest gtk and glib for Caldera 1.3
>
> 2.  I don't see glib when I do an rpm listing.  Do I have it?  Do I need it?

1) http://www.gtk.org

2) You do need it. The programs you wanted won't compile on the version you
have. MOST programs are upward (or is that downward) compatible with glib and
gtk but read the documentation for both FIRST.

Try http://www.redhat.com . Seeing that RPM is their format they might have a
pointer on their site to a packaged glib. Also try http://www.caldera.com . You
never know, they probably do as well.

I hope this is of help.