Re: [gtk-list] Need help with GdkCursors

Daniel J. Kressin wrote:

> I've got a drawing area (part of a more complex layout) created and shown
> and I'd like to have the mouse cursor change to a custom cursor when it's
> over the drawing area.  My custom cursor image is 32x32, 3 colors (black,
> white, transparent) and stored in xpm format.  Can someone please give me
> a quick rundown on how to make my custom-cursor-in-my-drawing-area dream a
> reality?
Its included in the book
	Developing Linux Applications with GTK+ and GDK
The sample source code is available from
	http://www.bcpl.net/~eharlow/book/
chapter 11 contains a nice example of how to create a cursor from
a pixmap with exactly your requirements.

HTH,

Norbert.

--
Norbert Bladt		 Payphone Management System Software Development
ascom Autelca AG