Re: Erin Flame

Erin,
None of us like to get more email than we want.  This list is for the upkeep of
the glib/gtk/gimp source code. Obviously you want off the emailing list, and
all you have to do is follow the simple directions at the bottom of every
message:
  "To unsubcribe" [from this mailing list] "send an email with the word
unsubscribe in the subject to gdk-list-request@redhat.com"

We all wish you the best with what you do want to do.  The next time you may
want to think twice before using a single syllable word to express your
frustration when many twenty syllabic words work just as well.
Mike