Re: [gtk-list] Re: forcing GtkText to always show last line.

On Mon, 26 Apr 1999, Bertrand Guiheneuf wrote:

> gs2@nowmoo.demon.nl said:
> // > Yes, I guess, you set your instance of GtkText to be editable ?
> // Nope, but that shouldn't make any difference
> //
>
> Well, looking at gettext.c made feel it would make a difference, but
> anyway, ... this does not either.
> Putting a \n at the end didnot make it show last inserted line :(

One last guess ... the text widget isn't frozen when you update the
scrollbar eh ?  (I made that mistake once)

> Thanks anyway,
>
> 	Bertrand

   ~     Gert, Gs2, The Blue Mage - whatever you prefer
  'v'    E-Mail   : Gs2@dds.nl
 // \    Computer : nowmoo.demon.nl
/(   )\  Project  : gMOO, a MOO (and MUD) client for the unises
 ^`~'^   HomePage : http://www.nowmoo.demon.nl