Re: [gtk-list] website

Hi!
It looks nice, but I do not like it, because it takes too much time for
the page to load.
All text and images have to be loaded completly before anything is
displayed. This is because everything is in one big table. That is bad
HTML design in my opinion, especially for the first page of a site.

Kind regards,

Roland Bock