GTK upgrade

Hi *,
   Recently I visited the RH page about the GNOME release and
upgrade packages for RH5.2, I fetched the imlib and glib+gtk
rpms, so far no gnome due to lack of disk space :(.

The rpm -Uvh *rpm installed all but two packages, so this is
what I had to do to get it installed properly on my RH5.2
and hope I have not messed up my system:

       rpm -Uvh *rpm  ; it will complain about some packages
       rpm -e --nodeps gtk+
       rpm -i gtk+10*.rpm  gtk+1.2*rpm glib-devel*rpm

gnome-help-browser seems to be working, don't know about Gimp
and wmaker* and AfterStep-APPS. I hope RH delivers a new
AfterStep-APPS in RH6.0, on my 5.2 I had to mix it with the
5.0 but since then my AS pager module crashes many times
in a day :( In face right now after this upgrade I am
having some problems and wonder if this AS session is going
to last after I close the session...

		Cheers!
				Emilio

--
D. Emilio Grimaldo Tunon       Compuware Europe B.V. (Uniface Lab)
Software Engineer	       Amsterdam, The Netherlands