Re: [gtk-list] Re: Sending arbitrary events to widgets

Heh, well, I looked at gtkmain.c before.  I just didn't get it.

If I just call gtk_main_do_event() on my synthesized GdkEvent with
->window set properly and it does what I want.

I don't think this is what you were describing, but it does work.  I can't
see anyting in there that would have any side-effects.

af