Possible GTK bug, not sure though.

Greetings Amazing GTK Programmers, Enlightened ones and all others as well.

I hope this is the proper forum for posting this. Please dont flame me if i'm not addressing the proper audience.

A few days back I tried switching some of GMC's icon's for my own. I started out by switching the stock i-executable.png with my own png file, (rm i-executable.png ; mv blah.png i-executable.png.) Well things didn't go smooth, When i booted up gnome/enlightenment, gmc which autoloads as you might well know, recognized that i had switched the icons, even though the name was identical.  It poped up a nice little error dialog saying something to the effect "GMC stock icons not available."  Now this is where it gets interesting.  If click the "Okay" button with the mouse, it pops up another, and another, to infinity (well, i did it about 200 times.)  Here's the bug, i think is a bug. When i reloaded X, instead of using the mouse button to click on the "okay" button (or maybe it was cancel, i dunno), I moved the mouse over the dialog window and pressed the Enter key. It brought up another dialog, i pressed enter again, once more and X dies with a GDK-io error of some sort.  I repea!
!
!
ted this about 4 or 5 times, each time X dies when using the Enter key instead of the mouse button.

Anybody here have ideas why this might be happening ? Maybe it's my window manager, I'm running Enlightenment 16.x from cvs and the latest gnome/gmc packages from cvs as well.

By the way I want to thank everybody here that has contributed to the Gtk project. THANK YOU :) Its made my life so much easier having a nice toolkit with lots of apps based on it. GTK is turning out to be one hell of a widget set, Keep up the good work, Many of us do appreciate your efforts
.

			Robert A. Soros
			mozart@windsor.igs.net