gdk_imlib problem

Hello.
I have a problem after I upgraded to imlib 1.9.4. When I try to compile
any applications using gdk_imlib, I get:

/usr/lib/libgdk_imlib.so: undefined reference to `__deregister_frame_info'
/usr/lib/libgdk_imlib.so: undefined reference to `__register_frame_info'

Imlib, on the other hand, seems to work fine. Anyone know what this is? I
even had a look at the imlib homepage, but that didn't seem very reliable
(it said the latest version of imlib was 1.9.2).

I have the following rpm packages installed:
glib-1.2.0-1
glib-devel-1.2.0-1
gtk+-1.2.0-1
gtk+-devel-1.2.0-1