Re: GDK Graphics examples, tutorials, etc ?

> You should ship a little bit more information.  For display of data values GtkDatabox is e first choice.
>
> Kind regards
>
>          Andreas.
>
> --

You're right, I'm sorry, I was running to a meeting and I had to write
that mail very fast.

Thanks for the tip on the databox. I've heard of it, don't know which is
the homepage. Actually, I have somewhat figured out the display of the
graphic values for my simulation, so I don't need databox ( although
I'll look at it to get some ideas ).

What I'm looking for are examples and tutorials on how to use the GDK
drawing functions, and maybe some programs that make use of them. I'd
like to learn a little bit more about them, and I was looking for a
place that had some advice, tips. etc.

Seems that the RDP documentation ( www.gtk.org/rdp ) will be one of
those places, but it's not yet finished. I'd like to contribute to it,
but first I'll need to learn about it ( it's the classical chicken/egg
problem ). I'm learning by myself, but if somebody has already put up an
explanation/tutorial somewhere, things will be a lot more faster.

Hugo

--
Hugo Varotto
Computer Science Dept.