Re: [gtk-list] List archives and Perl-Gtk

Hello Dermot,

Dermot Musgrove wrote:
> 2) Is there a better list (apart from glade-devel) where I
> could talk about Perl/Gtk/Glade. I have written a perl module
> that reads a Glade XML file, builds the specified UI and
> optionally writes the perl files that are needed to create
> the UI (with stubs for the signal handlers etc.).

Can you upload the module to CPAN or some other place on the net? I
assume I'm not the only one who is intrested in it!

Robert
 +      Robert Schwebel,  Rueninger Weg 3g, 38124 Braunschweig         +
 +       Public Observatory Rothwesten (near Kassel, Germany)          +
 +        phone: +49-531-611959, e-mail: r.schwebel@tu-bs.de           +

                Ceterum censeo MIRCOSOFTem esse delendam.