bug(gtk+1.2.1) gdk_colormap_alloc_colors_writeable

Dear Friends,

First, let me say that I deeply appreciate all the work that went
into making gtk & related code available.  Thanks to all.

Now to business.  The routine gdk_colormap_alloc_colors_writeable
in  gdkcolor.c does not update the "success" return arrray (its
last argument) in the branch which calls XAllocColorCells.
The loop inside the "if (status)" clause should probably
have a "success[i]=TRUE" as is true in the first branch.

Best wishes,
  Mike